Girls in junior high are busy with schoolwork and after-school activities. As Girl Scout Cadettes, they navigate and overcome obstacles and explore the sometimes rocky road of relationships one twist and turn at a time.
Under the framework of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, sample activities for Cadettes include:
- attending Girl Scout camp and learning outdoor skills
- planning their Annual Cookie Program to fund community events
- exploring new cities as they plan field trips to the beach or mountains
- completing awards as they learn to how to interact with people of different backgrounds
- earning the Girl Scout Silver Award for working on a project that benefits their community.